Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Okay...Kinda Going Back to Raw....

Well...so much for the juicing part. LOL! Anyone reading this must think I'm insane. I'm doing good just sticking with raw, so maybe I'll just do that for a while again, and quit being so hard on myself. I can't believe what a hypocrite I "yam"! :p I'm usually not so wishy-washy, but these are weird circumstances for me, so...there ya have it. If you don't like it, don't read it. :D Hee hee.

I was doing really well with exercising, and now I'm finding myself slacking off again - ugh! So...back to the ol' treadmill and eliptical runner for me again. I guess I need to stick with what works, and quit trying to reinvent the wheel until I'm on a steady, even keel. Whee! I will say, I love the infrared sauna, so I'm probably going to enjoy sticking with that, too.

I have to say, no more fist-banging episodes for me as of yet (uuuugh, how horrible is that?!), despite my dietary ups and downs. This was another reason why I decided to not do the juice fast again...yet. It makes me "a-feared" of myself. No telling what kind of road rage I might develop, too - eek! :D

Nothing much to update, except that I am TOTALLY recommiting myself to raw again, no exceptions! (Let's see how much of a fool I make of myself from here on out - tee hee.)

Here's to being skinny once again! (Ting!)

1 comment:

  1. juicing takes 10 percent commitment and 90 percent willpower. I know...on day 45 myself.

    I found you as a fellow LOSTIE, and you are doing raw which is something I am interested in starting.... nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete